If you’re new to the #TradesTalk Twitter chat, or wondering how to get involved, we thought we’d give you an overview on what it is and how it works.
- The #TradesTalk chat takes place on Twitter every Tuesday evening from 8-9pm.
- It usually covers one topic – such as marketing for the trades or how to get the most out of trade shows.
- The @TradesTalk account asks questions, ordinarily around six or seven, on the chosen topic, and the community answers.
- Participants of #TradesTalk can get involved however they like – some people answer all the questions as they are asked, some people get involved hours or even days later, whenever they have the time.
- By using the #TradesTalk hashtag it means other people can easily find your contributions and start chatting.
- From time to time we have guests hosts, they might take over the @TradesTalk account or they could be a co-host running it alongside us and answering questions relating to their expertise.
- If you’re in any doubt at all, or you don’t understand how Twitter works, simply tag us in and we’ll talk you through it!